Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Bargains Beauty and Everything Inbetween Logo

Sunday 17 August 2014

Inspiring People - Zoella, Dazzabound & MrTomRees100

I have recently been going through some tough times and have lived with depression and anxiety along with other issues, so I wanted to do a blog post to display that there are a few people that have been inspiring me to keep moving forward. These people inspire me to keep moving forward and it includes three people who are vloggers and I love watching them. I have alot of admiration for  people who start vlogging, it takes alot of guts to get in front of the camera and put yourself and your life out there. 

There are alot of us in the world who have and do suffer with depression and anxiety and there are a couple of people who I have been watching and reading about over the past few weeks and months who have put themselves out there and are really making a big difference in my life in particular as well as many others.

There have been alot of posts recently after the passing of Robin Williams about depression and anxiety and I wanted to share a few of my thoughts. I was deeply saddened (as were alot of people) by the passing of such a comic genius. He was a big part of my childhood and he has left a big hole in everyones lives.
   Alot of people suffer with depression and anxiety and it is just one of those subjects that is kept under wraps a little bit I guess and  I wanted to share my thoughts. It is such a shame that is has taken the passing of someone so great to get people to talk about depression and really get the issues out there.

I was always told that I can't possibly be depressed and that I had no reason to be depressed and not to be so stupid and just to get on with my life, but it is not that easy. I got to a point in my life where I would not leave my house without my fiance with me because I was so scared of everything.
   Now I have been using many things (including the following people's videos) to help me improve and push myself to be a better and happier person.

Zoella

I have been following Zoella for quite a while and watching her videos and reading her blogs and I love her. She recently put up a few videos about how she suffers from anxiety and possible ways to help prevent it and to deal with it. Now you wouldn't think it to look at her, to see her videos you would think that she has the perfect life and she has no reason to complain and suffer from anxiety but when I saw this video (Sometimes it all gets too much) and I felt really happy and proud  that she was able to display such raw and real emotions. It is incredibly difficult  to put yourself out there. Along with Zoe's success there have been a big increase in her being asked to do a wide variety of tasks which are obviously very scary and although she has taken it all in her stride she still tells everyone in her videos how scary it is but also she has the courage to push herself to do more things.

Another video that I have just watched really shows Zoe in a very different light and that is a video by Ruby hgjkshgdk (Ruby)  and I love this video (Zoe Sugg II Zoella - Human)

Zoella definitely deserves her success and I hope that she continues to create inspiring videos for everyone to enjoy.

A few inspiring videos by Zoella:

Anxiety- Q & A- Zoella

Little ways to change your life-Zoella



Now the following two people (as far as I know) don't suffer from depression or anxiety but have put their lives on film and shared it all with the world and I wanted to share my admiration for them


Dazzabound

I have been watching Dale's videos for quite a while now because he does a series called Animal Crossing New Leaf Diaries  and I love it, he is very funny.
He has recently started a new vlog channel called Dale's Story  and although he does  not appear to suffer with depression that is not the reason I have included him in this blog, I wanted to share his channel and the wonderful work he does because he works so hard on his channels and in his life and is so lovely to be able to see a very small segment of someones life. It is very comforting to watch his videos and share a part of his world.
He is very inspirational to me because it takes alot of guts to get infront of the camera (as I have already said) and yeah thats it really. You should all subscribe he is great.


MrTomRees100

Now Tom is a new one for me, I have started watching Toms videos and wanted to share his channel with you all as another person who has got the guts to get in front of the camera and share his world with everyone. He has two channels (Tom Rees and More Tom) and he is working very hard to get himself out there and get noticed. He is lovely and very inspiring.



Anyway this post is a little bit soppy but I wanted to share these three people who have been inspiring me to get myself back out there and to tell them all to keep doing what they are doing because they are great.


No comments:

Post a Comment